Stripes Addiction

Every now and then I come up with a new product/trend that I get obsessed with. And sometimes I think that I really do have a problem because when I like a particular piece of clothing it is really difficult for me to replace it with something else. Does it ever happen to you that like something so much that you actually want to buy 10 more pairs of it? I hope I am not the only one. I know, I know... fashion is about change and moving forward, but I am only human and can't help but have favourite items that I tend to wear over and over again.
The latest thing I am really keen on are stripes. Up until now I have never really paid much attention to such garments  although pretty much every stylish person says that striped shirts are an essential part of their wardrobe. All of this changed when I ordered two basic blouses from Matalan. Once I got my hands on them, the magic happened.
You know, there is something really attractive in wearing striped shirts. They are really versatile, easy to combine and add an unexpected dose of femininity. Add red lipstick and some nice accessories (a pearl necklace perhaps?) and there you go: an effortlessly chic outfit. The last couple of days I've been crazy about wearing stripes (but I also try to wear other clothes, you don't want people to think you're weird because you wear the same clothes every day). I wore stripes to work, for going out with friends, shopping and simply for walks in the park. Here is a sneak peak. Tell me are you also a stripes fan?

10358744_957261560960485_3335280837277492954_n

0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget