Autumn Days By The Beach

Dear all, 
I hope that wherever you are, you have the chance to enjoy autumn and all the beauty that this season has to offer. I've always liked this time of the year, because I can finally wear warmer clothes and escape the summer heat which does not really have a positive effect on me. 

To follow up my two previous posts, where I was sharing travelling experiences around Scotland, this one is dedicated to my visit to the Aberdeen beach. I have lived in Aberdeen for more than a month now, but never visited the beach (I know it's strange, and, yes, I regret it now). However, the weather today was finally sunny and warm enough so me and a friend of mine decided to go. 

I wanted my outfit to include colours from the autumn palette: red, yellow and orange. To create a little bit of contrast, I added colder shades like blue and green and when it comes to wind prevention, I wrapped myself in leather clothing: my good old jacket and a pair of amazing trousers which I recently bought. As for the trousers, I got them from H&M as their design really caught my eye- they have both a denim and a leather part, really something I haven't seen until now. 

Besides my walk from today, I wanted to share another beach-connected experience of mine, which took place a couple of days ago. I am talking about Aberdeen's Firework Spectacular which was on 5th November. Truly something I have never seen before: hundreds of people gathered together at the beach, and a sky illuminated by fireworks. Definitely something worth seeing and you can find a video from the event below.

And finally, I'd like to end this post by sharing with you a new exciting project I am currently working on- the making of Polly's Lookbook first blog booklet. I hope to finish it in the next couple of days and surprise you all with something that has never been done for this blog. :)

I look forward to seeing your thoughts about my outfit in the comment section below. Have a great start of the new week! 






 
This is my way of getting rid of sand on my shoes.







0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget