Autumn Surprise For The Gentlemen: Meet Bonobos!

Dear all,
First of all I want to say a warm hello to everyone from Aberdeen, Scotland. The reason why you can find me here is because I decided to do a minor in Fashion Management (happy face). The good news is that in the next couple of months I will be able to share my fashionable experiences and new knowledge with you.
Secondly, let us all spark up the beautiful month of October and make it better than September.

I wanted to start this exciting new chapter of my life by doing something different, which you haven't seen on the blog yet. Polly's Lookbook is created to show outfit ideas for women, but to be honest one of the people who have influenced my personal style the most was my father. Ever since I can remember he has always been the most elegant man I know,  looking carefully at each detail of his suits and always appearing elegant and professional.

I decided to dedicate the beginning of October to male style. Therefore, I am happy to present you the launch of the Fall 2014 Men's Collection of Bonobos. This is a company that creates masterpiece clothing for the gentlemen, offering well-crafted and great-fitting suits, blazers and tuxedos, and at the same time providing simple online shopping experience.
This season they have improved their signature Italian wool Foundation suit by incorporating new fabrics, updating interior designs and adding a new ergonomic interior pocket, so that their suits are even more comfortable.

Furthermore, Bonobos offers a wide variety of sizes (short, regular and tall) and different cuts (regular and slim), so that each client can pick the best-looking option for himself.

To finish it all, I present you some useful tips you might want to look at when purchasing a new suit.
  • A good-quality suit is an investment that is worth making. Each man should have at least one of those hanging in his closet. When in comes to buying one, the first thing is to look at the fit.
  • A good fit is the most important detail of the suit and it starts with the shoulders. The jacket should gently grab them, without being too tight. Everything else can be adjusted if the fit on the shoulders is right. (this also applies for female blazers)
  • Length is important. To chose the best lenght for you, you should be able to cup the bottom of your suit with your arms by your side. 
  • Sleeve cuffs should be exposed about half an inch.
  • You should be able to slip your hand between your chest and your buttoned jacket such that it feel snug, but with room to move.
Finally, here are some pictures from Bonobos' Fall 2014 Collection :







What do you think about this collection? I would love to see your thoughts in the comment section below. 



0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget