Wrapped Up


Hello everyone!

I am writing this post in a cold and rainy day, where the thought to go outside seems unthinkable. However, I decided to visit one of my most favourite places in Rotterdam- I always do so when I need a little bit of fresh air and rest from everything I need to do. I like being around water- makes me concentrate better and acts like a mini meditation-like session.
Since the weather is a little bit depressing, I wanted to wear someting more colourful and yet warm to brighten up my day. One of my most favourite combinations for cold days is to wear knitted dress with warm tights and knee-high socks. Actually, tights can keep you warmer than jeans, amazing huh? Finally, I wore my fluffy coat, which is not the warmest piece of clothing I have, but still keeps the cold away.
Also a small reminder: you can still support my blog in the Style Cookie Awards by leaving a comment. Polly's Lookbook is competing in "The Most Promising Personal Style Blog" category. Click here to vote
I wish you all a great rest of the week!






1 коментара :

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    Super cool!! Nice blog

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget