Cosy Winter Days

Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful week so far :)
As the winter is right behind the corner I thought it would be nice to share with you some ideas for looks suitable for cold weather. As I live in a country where the winter is cold, meaning that there is heavy rain, strong winds and etc, it is essential that I wear clothes that keep me warm. In the Netherlands it is always windy and I cannot imagine going out without something to warm up my head. 
Hereby, I present  you some of my ideas: 

The first idea is warm sweater in a bold colour. Personally, I love this red one (from Mango). I like everything about it- the shade and the pattern. I have added my fur vest that adds an extra layer of warmth. The final touch are the pearls which are my newest purchase. I got the inspiration for them from two movies: "The Iron Lady" and "Coco Chanel".

The second suggestion is a thick cardigan with a big collar and maybe a nice winter pattern(like snowflakes, reindeers, etc.). I have this one for many years and I love the big buttons and the sleeves. I have decided to combine it with my edgy necklace to give it a more chic look. 


The last suggestion is a more extravagant coat buckled with a nice belt. Usually, I see that people tend to buy black/grey coats but I think that it would be nice to wear something brighter during the cold winter days. A red coat is one of the top things in my wishlist. I got this coat from Zara two winters ago and it was on a big sale (20 levs which is equal to around 10 Euros) I love how it looks with this H&M belt which is a birthday present from my boyfriend.
***
I hope you liked my ideas. I'd love to read your opinions in the comment section below.
I wish you all a great week.


2 коментара :

  1. Knits are the way to go! I just finished knitting a scarf and I'm so proud of it + it's super cozy!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget