Ribbon & Glitter

Hello everyone, I hope your week has started very well!

Today I've decided to write about a new creative activity of mine- making ribbon bows. I've always thought that I am not good at making things and never had any ideas for decorating or making my own accessories, but now I've decided to give it a try. I must say that I loved it and spend a couple of hours just enjoying my creations. :D The past couple of days I'm searching the internet to gather more creative ideas for decorating and personalizing clothing, so expect more surprises soon! :)
I would love to know if you're also doing your own decorations/accessories.
Here are some pictures and I hope you'll like them.

Wish you all a great and positive rest of the week!







3 коментара :

  1. They all look really nice. Keep creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Keep at it, you are doing good already

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget