New In: Over the knee boots

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

Today's post is about one of my most favourite fall/winter items- over the knee boots. I was looking for the right model for weeks, until I finally found the right one. When it comes to winter shoes I have a really hard time choosing because to meet certain criteria- to be warm enough, to have a solid sole that will prevent from slipping on ice, not to let water to my feet and to look well on my leg without making it shorter. But my efforts were not meaningless.
Finally, it is a myth that this type of shoes do not suit shorter people (minions :) ) Before I bought my first pair of over the knee boots all my friends told me that they are not for me. My advice is always to try what you like and never count too much on the opinion of other people. Most of my fashion choices that turned out to look very well were first a "Don't buy this" recommenation from my friends. So trust your own instinct for your personal style. 
I also wore my favourite bag and a lether jacket to keep me warm during the rainy Dutch days.
I hope you like my outfit, I'm looking forward to read your opinion in the comment section below.

***
Leather jacket: Zara
Top: Zara
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Earrings: I Am
Boots: you can check them here





2 коментара :

  1. A very interesting read and a great post alltogether. thanks for sharing this information.
    Women boots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget