Pink&Gold


Today's outfit is made entirely from pieces with bright colours and light materials.
The center piece is the neon pink costume. Have you ever had the experience of finding the perfect clothes shop, hidden somewhere in the streets of your home town where you never go and then suddenly love almost every piece there is? Well, this is the story of this costume. I bought it when I was looking for my prom dress and it was in a shop that I haven't really known before. As I have shared before, I love to own things that have a story that adds an emotional value to them. I got this short costume as a replacement of a dress I wanted to buy but was sold to another person, and I am happy that things happened this way as it is an original piece that can't go unnoticed. I bought the heels especially for this costume as their golden part goes well with its golden belt.
Thank you very much for reading. I look forward to reading your opinion in the comment section below.
***

4 коментара :

  1. your cute! <3 i love the clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress! and super cute shoes :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute night outfit! I love the story behind it too!

    LIKE A HARTE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget