Leopard Bow


The outfit from this post is made entirely from pieces you've already seen. My peachy (or maybe salmon-coloured) pants, the comfortable ballerinas, the blazer, and my new, beloved bag. I decided to tie my scarf in a bow to make it look more interesting and funny. What I really love about these pictures is the way my blazer looks- it just underlines my waist so good.
Now the story behind the pictures. We chose to do them near one very beautiful building. Actually, one of the things that made me fall in love with Rotterdam is the architecture and the way every building is absolutely different from the others. Rotterdam is definitely not considered a big city (maybe for Dutch standards it is), but with all the tall and futuristic buildings it looks so cosmopolitan and modern that you can't help but admire it. While we were doing the pictures, the children who were playing around were very interested in what we were doing, so I can say we had some public. I think they turned out quite well, we managed to catch the little sunlight we had.
Hope you liked my post, let me know what you think.
**
Тоалетът от този пост е съставен изцяло от елементи, които сте виждали и преди. Прасковените ми на цвят панталони, удобните пантофки, блейзърът и любимата ми нова чанта. Реших да си вържа шала на панделка, за да изглежда по-интересно и забавно. Това, което много харесвам на снимките и начинът, по който блейзърът ми изглежда- просто подчертава талията ми толкова добре.
И сега историята на снимките. Избрахме да ги заснемем близо до една много красива сграда. Всъщност, едно от нещата, които ме накараха да се влюбя в Ротердам е архитектурата и начинът, по който всяка сграда е абсолютно различна от другите. Ротердам определено не се води голям град (е, може би по холандски стандарти е), но с всичките високи и сякаш дошли от бъдещето сгради изглежда толкова космополитен и модерен, че няма как да не му се възхитиш. Докато снимахме децата, които си играха наоколо, бяха много любопитни како правим. Може да се каже, че си имахме публика. Мисля, че снимките се получиха доста добре, успяхме да хванем и малкото слънчева светлина, която имаше.
Надявам си постът да ви е харесал, ще се радвам да прочета мненията ви.



Blazer: Zara
Scarf: Zara
Pants: Zara
Ballerinas: Stradivarius
Bag: I Am




10 коментара :

  1. Много ми харесаха снимките! Много хубаво съчетание на цветове и изглеждаш много сладко!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blogging
    and site-building users, due to it's pleasant posts

    My page ... Christian Louboutin Flats

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having
    my breakfast coming over again to read other news.



    Feel free to visit my web site; polo ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my site =). We will have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow.. leopard print scarf and peachy pants.. love at first sight <3
    really loving your blog.

    XOXO
    http://www.glinterest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! The pants look great on you.. and I adore the color!

    XO Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour with leopard prints!! Looks great!!

    Xox Eline
    www.oopsimadeitagain.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget