What do the symbols on your clothes mean?


Since I tend wash my clothes a lot, I sometimes end up damaging and stretching them or losing their colour. So I decided to do a small research and find out what do the symbols on the labels mean. As far as I can remember, I was thought in first or second grade to read those symbols but only now I started paying attention to them. So here are some pictures with explanation that can help you preserve the life of your clothes.





Thank you very much for reading, I wish you all a great week! :)

1 коментара :

  1. The last pic you posted, is there any chance of a bigger image? can't read what the symbols mean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget