Polly's Lookbook First Feature


I am very happy to share with you guys my first article like a guest blogger. I wrote it for a wonderful blog Glitz Glam Budget and it is about one of my outfits which is made entirely from affordable pieces. It would mean a lot to me if you take a look of it. Check it here
I hope you'll like it. I wish you all a great weekend.
**
Щастлива съм да споделя с вас първата си статия като гост блогър в един чудесен блог Glitz Glam Budget. Статията е за един от моите аутфити, изцяло направен от достъпни като цена дрехи и аксесоари. Много ще се радвам, ако и отделите малко внимание. Кликни тук
Надявам се, че ще ви хареса, пожелавам ви приятен уикенд.

5 коментара :

  1. Nice! That's cool that they featured you. Like your style...I need to wear more hats.

    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly thanks for submitting a guest post I loved it and from the feedback I've been receiving from my subscribers they love it as well! I really enjoy reading your blog and am a new follower! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear, for the opportunity to be a guest blogger, it really means a lot to me :)

      Delete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget