Make up Idea


Usually, I don't like wearing a lot of make up but some occasions require that you put more effort in looking good. Tonight is one of this nights when you just want to look your best and impress everyone. So here is my suggestion for make up.
I absolutely love black eye-liner. It's most probably one of the best things for me. It is very simple but still can do miracles and turn you from an innocent girl to a seductive woman- what better than this? I don't like wearing eye shadow or at least not a lot and I always prefer to underline my eyes with a pencil or liquid eye-liner.You know that the eyes can be the sexiest part of you so make sure they are underlined in the right way according to the shape of your eyes.
My second most favourite part of the make-up are the lips. Before a couple of months I found the courage to start wearing red lipstick and now I just can't stop wearing it. You know that the women who are wearing red lipstick are considered very brave and independent.
Of course, I belive that you should be very careful when you combine bold eyes and bold lips because otherwise you can overdo your make-up.

Finally, I wish you all to spend a magnificent night full of positive emotions and fun. For the next year I wish you all health, there's nothing more important than this, love that will make you stronger and stimulate you to show your best and also a lot of new opportunities. Don't forget to smile and be self-confident. Lots of love :)
**
Обикновенo не обичам да нося много грим, но някои случаи просто изискват да се постараеш повече. Тази вечер е една от тези вечери през годината, когато просто ти се иска да изглеждаш по възможно най-добрия начин и да впечатлиш всички. И така, ето моето предложение за грим.
Обожавам черната очна линия. Може би това е едно от най-хубавите неща за мен. Много е семпла, а в същото време може да направи чудеса и да те превърне от невинно момиченце в сексапилна жена- какво по-хубаво от това? Не обичам да нося сенки, или поне не в голямо количество и винаги предпочитам да си подчертая очите с молив или течна очна линия. Знаете, че очите мога да бъдат най- сексапилната част от вас, така че се постарайте да ги подчертаете по правилния начин според формата на очите ви.
Второто ми най- любимо нещо от грима е червеното червило. Преди няколко месеца събрах смелост да започна да нося червено червило и сега просто не мога да спра. Нали знаете, че за жените, които носят червено червило, се казва, че са много смели и независими.
Разбира се, мисля, че трябва да бъдете внимателни, когато комбинирате ярки устни и очи, защото може и да бъде прекалено.
Накрая, пожелавам ви да прекарате страхотна вечер, изпълнена с позитивни емоции и забавление. За следващата година ви пожелавам здраве, защото без него не може, любов, която да ви прави по-силни и да ви мотивира да показвате най- доброто от себе си, и много нови възможности. Не забравяйте да се усмихвате и да бъдете самоуверени. Много целувки. :)


Types of eye-liner/ Видове очна линия



What do you think about my make-up?/ Какво мислите за грима ми?

Thank you all for reading :)

29 коментара :

  1. Lovely make-up! Very vintage-like :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thank you in your effort!



    http://ssmg.snu.ac.kr/index.php?mid=Publications&document_srl=7578&sort_index=regdate&order_type=desc

    My web blog; Dermal meds

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are genuinely fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.




    get money online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is also very good.


    Here is my homepage - http://maleenhancementcreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that is among the so much important information
    for me. And i'm satisfied studying your article. However wanna statement on
    few basic issues, The site style is great, the articles is
    really nice : D. Just right job, cheers

    http://evilsite.com/wiki/index.php?title=Face_cream

    My web page :: skin care brands

    ReplyDelete
  6. naturally like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it
    very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I will certainly come again again.


    my blog post Green Coffee Bean Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
    from now on. I want to encourage one to continue your great work,
    have a nice holiday weekend!

    my webpage revtest muscle supplement (Http://bookmarkstown.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The diet does not fall below 1200-1500 cal per day, depending
    on the size of the person and his or her daily activity and must include vitamins and essential fatty
    acids. I did a little research online, after seeing the show about Garcinia Cambogia, and decided to order myself a
    3 month supply of the product. There are many more, of course with benefits
    and cautions to watch out for.

    Here is my weblog best weight loss supplement

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great web site. Lots of useful information here.

    I'm sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks on your effort!

    Also visit my homepage ... Xtreme Nitro Muscle (www.aplusart.co.kr)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, as i wish for enjoyment,
    as this this web site conations genuinely good funny information too.


    Feel free to visit my page what is seo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
    to new posts.

    Also visit my website: fifth wheel campers

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's difficult to find well-informed people in this particular subject,
    however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Here is my blog post - New York SEO

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can certainly see your skills in the article you write.

    The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid
    to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.



    Here is my blog post ... Buy Garcinia Cambogia (Http://www.reeeez.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
    to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have
    some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Also visit my web blog ... best supplements for gaining muscle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs
    up for the great info you've got here on this post. I am returning to your site
    for more soon.

    Here is my website ... professional photography

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This web
    site provides helpful data to us, keep it up.

    My webpage ... garcinia cambogia side effects

    ReplyDelete
  17. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the
    idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    Therefore that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!


    My homepage ... best muscle gainer

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Here is my web blog - Best Male Enlargement Pills

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi tҺere to evdry one, it's truly a ոicе for me to pay a
    ѵisit this site, it consists of սseful Ӏnformatiоn.


    Heere is my web sіte; vegetable peeler made in switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to help others.

    my weblog ดัดฟัน

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get
    that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and
    appearance. I must say you've done a amazing job with this.
    Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!


    Here is my web blog Wartrol reviews

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ηi there would you mind letting me knoԝ wҺich hosting cοmpany you're
    սsing? I've loаded youг blpog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then moѕt. Can yoս recommend a good weƅb hosting providwr
    at a reasonable price? Many thanks, I aρpreciiate
    it!

    My page; Potato Peeler Union Square

    ReplyDelete
  23. First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd
    like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how
    you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
    I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!


    My web site - assiduousness

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think there ɑre lots of people with variious ideas on this topic and want to say
    what a wonԀerful job you have done in exhibitiոg all
    edges of thіs circumstance, goоd and ոegative for your
    reader to determine.

    Feel free to visit my page е-liquid uk suppliеrs ()

    ReplyDelete
  25. Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing
    spirit.

    Look into my web-site Best point and shoot camera 2014

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there, I found your web site by way of Google at the same time as searching for a related topic, your site came up, it
    appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's
    really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful
    for those who proceed this in future. A lot of people will probably be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    my web-site :: tampa car accident attorney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget