Inspirations


Today is the first winter day in Rotterdam because it's snowing ( I say it's winter only when there is snow). Outside is too cold and I'm actually thinking to postpone the walk I was planning. However, I wanted to go and search for Miranda Kerr's new book "Cherish yourself"- I really want to read it.
So guys I'm posting some nice inspirational pictures just to keep your good mood during these cold days. Curl under a warm blanket with a cup of coffee and watch the snow falling. I wish you all a great week.
*
Днес официално е първият зимен ден в Ротердам, защото вали сняг (признавам, че е зима само ако има сняг). Навън е много студено и смятам да отложа разходката, която бях запланувала. Всъщност, мислих да отида да потърся новата книга на Миранда Кер "Cherish Yourself", защото много искам да е прочета.
Затова поствам някои вдъхновяващи картинки, за да поддържам доброто настроение. Свийте се под топло одеяло с чаша кафе и се наслаждавайте на снега. Пожелавам Ви прекрасна седмица!










1 коментара :

  1. love these quotes!!! Thank you for them :)

    -K from www.loveyouduh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget