Statement Necklaces


I must say that I've never been keen on wearring something on my neck. But things have changes since I arrived in The Netherlands and saw all those pretty shops with so much choice in them. Actually, in Bulgaria we don't have so many brands and even if we have them, they aren't as well stocked as here. Which makes it harder to find the things you want. Anyway, since I'm here I've seen so many pretty girls who are so beatifully dressed that they inspire me and make me want go to the nearest store and buy everything. I also started liking statement necklaces. Here they have such a big choice that often is hard to pick only one thing. Statement necklaces are great pieces which can help you make a plain outfit special and sexy. You just need to find the right one. Now, I'm posting pictures of some of the things I liked and plan buying. Hope you guys like them. Thank you for reading and have a nice Sunday! :)
Zara
Zara
H&M
H&M

2 коментара :

  1. NIce post dear :)
    http://followersofyourself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to have all of them, so nice with a basic shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget