Mango's New Collection

I must tell you that when I got into a Mango shop the other day I really went speachless. There were o many items I loved that I was like "I want this!And this, and this!" The newe collection is simply stunnin. There are many beautiful colours, really cute belts bags and shoes and I also fell in love with some jumpers and blouses. Amazing! Here are some photos. P.S Thanks to my friend who got me a catalogue so now I can quietly say I want this, and this, and this at home.
And now some news.. After 8 days I'm going to Holland, because I'll be studying communications there(yay!). Although I'm looking forward to it, I'm also kind of nervous because I'm going to live there on my own. I'll to update you guys on the latest news, so keep in touch! Wish you all a great day!

2 коментара :

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget