Currently craving: Shoes

When it comes to shoes I have one big problem: my feet are very small and I can hardly find a shoe that fits me. So maybe this is the reason I get very nervous when I go searching for shoes.

Here are two models I hope will be available in my size.

 Now I've seen many bloggers wearing those sandals and they look stunning. The heel is thiker so I suggest they'll be comfortable. Also I love the colours which will go well with almost all the clothes from my closet.

I tried these beauties the last time I went to Zara's and God they felt like heaven.Although the heel is 8 cms it feels like you're wearing flat shoes-what better than this. Unfortunately when I came back to buy them someone had already taken my size- that I call bad luck. However, I hope that I'll find them now, because they would look great with many things and are perfect for some all-day walking.
What do you think?

Thank you so much for reading, I wish you a great rest of the day. :)





3 коментара :

  1. I like the first shoe!
    Really lovely:)


    Xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll both be a wonderful addition to your closet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget