A little inspiration

I just finished watching the 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' film. Altough it's from 1953 I can tell that it's already one of my favourites.
I really like Marilyn Monroe. Although she's dead for more than 50 years she still remains a symbol of femininity and class and an inspiration to many women.(also a great actress)
I strongly recommend you to watch Gentlemen Prefer Blondes- you'll have a great time for sure.
And remember that diamonds are a girl's best friend.

I wish you all a great week! :)

0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget