Nude

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend :)

One of my favourite picks for clothes is nude. Just like black matches well with everything, nude can easily be mixed with any colour. Moreover, during summer it look stunning on a tanned body. I definately consider it a great basic color, perfoct for any occasion. 
Here are some combos I've made with nnude clothes and accessories.
Nude clothes can be the perfect choice for formal occasions.

I like combining it with black because it creates a great contrast and looks really chic and sexy.

Apart from dresses a nude romper would also look formal if it's combined with stunning heels, sprakling cluth or a statement ring.
For creating a more romantic look you can choose a floral print dress or a skirt.

 For a summer night out or a beach party you can choose flat sandals or a bag with fringes. I also like the combination of nude and turquoise .

And finally I love pairing nude tops with dark denim. Here are some ideas:

 



 


3 коментара :

  1. great style Dear!
    check out my blog if u want and follow if u like, I will follow u back!
    kisses <3
    http://the-ugly-butterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nude colours! it's such a nice colour & it goes with everything (: xx
    howtoruninhighheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget