July Wishlist


Happy Wednesday everyone!
 I've been planning to do some shopping for a very long time, so here are some of the items I'm dreaming for.







 1.High-waisted shorts
I really consider them sexier than the low-waisted ones. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a pair of these beauties anywhere, so if someone knows form where I can purchase some, please let me know.

2.Crochet top
I'm in love with crochet clothes. I recently bought crochet shorts and now I'm looking forward to finding the same top.
 

3.Watch
A stylish watch is an irreplaceable accessory, always in style!
 

4.A statement necklace
Usually I don't like wearing anything on my neck, but since I'm seeing these statement necklaces everywhere, I'm willing to try .

5.Colorful clutch
I love cluthches and I like the one in the picture. I'd like to buy one in a brighter colour so it can  pop out and bring some mood to my outfits.

6.Flat sandals
A summer must-have. Easily combined with dresses, shorts and everything.
 

7. Leopard flats
One of the items I want the most. The leopard flats can easily elevate a simple blue jeans and white shirt look into a cool outfit.


Thank you for reading, have a great day! :)






0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget