A simple tee

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend so far! :)

Recently, I'm constantly searching for a simple tees. I mean, they are great for layering when the weather is colder and perfect for those hot summer days, when the heat is unbearable. I prefer the ones which are made of cotton or linen because they keep your body cool.
In my opinion a simple white tee is a must have in a girl's wardrobe because apart of worn alone, it can be easily combined with a blazer for a smarter look.
I really like tees with small pockets on the front or with a golden zipper on the back- such a great accents to a piece.(you can find such tees in Zara or Mango)  I pick them in various colours beacuse I like to combine them in different ways.
I recently bought a couple of new ones because my old one went trough a lot of washing and wearing :D
Here are some nice suggestions I got from Mango's official site.








Thank you all for reading, have a nice rest of the weekend!

7 коментара :

  1. I really love coral and blue ones~!
    This is so nice of you to left a comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)

    Nice blogging~!

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple tees, great post xx
    howtoruninhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Blog.
    Check out my Blog and leave a comment, if you like.

    Blog: http://blogn93.blogspot.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jhaghjoo

    Thank you :)

    N°93

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, they look really cool & comfortable!
    check out my blog & we could follow each other..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget