Shirts

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great day so far :)
I decided to dedicate this post to the shirt. As I said in my first post I'm a huge fan of shirts and I consider them to be one of the most versatile pieces in a girl's wardrobe. In my humble opinion, the white shirt is the most elegant version, but if you're a fan of more colourful things for the summer, there are plenty of suggestions.
What I'd really want to go for is a neon shirt but, unfortunately, I haven't found the perfect one yet (you know, the one that will catch my eye and I'd say to myself: This is it!)
So.. a simple white shirt is perfect for any occasion: formal or casual. Also it is a good suggestion for those hot summer days when you can hardly breathe. You can combine it with many things, during the colder days you can wear it underneath jumpers or cardigans. But now let's focus on the warmer weather.
This summer the pastel shades are really trendy, so it would look really nice if you combine your shirt with pastel trousers.
***
Здравейте, надявам се денят ви да е страхотен :)
Реших да посветя този пост на ризите. Както споменах в първия си пост, аз съм им голям почитател. Според мен бялата риза е най-елегантния вариант, но ако предпочитате нещо по- цветно за лятото има много предложения и за вас.
Това, което много искам да си купя е риза в неонов цвят, но все още не съм намерила подходяща ( такава, която да ми грабне и да си кажа: Това е!)
И така, обикновена бяла риза е перфектна за всякакъв повод- официален или не, дори и за горещите летни дни, когато трудно се диша.
това лято са модерни пастелните цветове, затова може да пробвате да комбинирате риза с такива панталони.
I simply adore that look . It is really sexy but also casual.
Обожавам този аутфит. Много женствен и все пак ежедневен.
 Combining a shirt with shorts or a lighter skirt is a great way to keep cool during those deadly heaths.
Комбинацията на риза с къси панталонки или пола е перфектно за жегите.
A shirt with opened shoulders is one of the items I desire the most but can't seem to find anywhere. I consider those shirts a real accessory to your outfit because of the way they make a look original and also very chic. ( I think of  the shoulders as very sexy part of the women's body)
Риза с изрязани рамена е едно от нещата, които най-много искам да си намеря. Мисля, че е много оригинална.

And finally I'd like to show you some suggestion for a neon shirt. Actually when I first heart of that trend I wasn't very impressed because somehow I've never been into such bold colours. But after all fashion is all about trying and experimenting with new things so now I'm lookinf forward to purchasing such shirt.
И накрая, искам да ви покажа няколко предложения за неонови ризи. Всъщност, когато първо чух за този тренд, не бях много впечатлена, защото никога не съм носила толкова ярки цветове. Но все пак модата е свързана с промяна и експериментиране с нови неща, затова с нетърпениее чакам да пробвам такава риза.

And finally a combination of a classic white shirt with pockets (I have the same) with a catchy neon skirt.Perfect!
Thank you very much for reading, have a nice day

И накрая комбинация от обикновена бяла риза с джобчета (като моята) и неонова пола. Перфектно!
благодря за вниманието, пожелавам на всички прекрасен ден!

0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget