Horseback riding

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day so far!

I've already told you that one of my biggest passions is fashion, but today I'm going to talk about my other passion- horseback riding. I've never been much into sports because I never considered myself as a sports type but before a couple of months everything changed when I tried riding. It all began thanks to my mother- she's always willing to try new stuff and inspired me to give it a go.
I've always known that horses are very intelligent and sensitive but I truly understood it once I started training. I must tell you that it is an ungforgettable experience and it's deffnately something you should try.
Thank you very much for reading, have a nice day!
***
Вече споменах, че модата е една от най-големите ми страсти, но днес ще ви покажа и другата си страст- ездата. Никога не съм била запалена по определен спорт, защото не съм смятала, че съм спортен тип, но всичко се промени преди няколко месеца, когато за пръв път се качих на кон. Всичко се започна благодарение на майка ми, която винаги е готова да опита нещо ново и която ме нави да пробвам.
Винаги съм знаела, че конете са много интелигентни и чувствителни животни, но го оцених наистина, когато започнах да тренирам. Трябва да ви кажа, че ездата е незабравимо преживяване и определено е нещо, което трябва да се опита!

Here are some photos:








4 коментара :

  1. Horseback riding is definitely the kind of sport that fits you the most. Keep training, you shine and beam with joy while riding!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? x

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved
    the standard info a person provide on your guests? Is
    going to be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

    my web-site: how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting. I read and appreciate each one of your comments as they motivate me and give sense to what I'm doing./ Благодаря на всички за това, че посещават блога ми и отделят време да коментират. Чета и ценя всеки един коментар, защото това ме мотивира и придава смисъл на всичко, което правя.

 

Google+ Followers

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
There was an error in this gadget